Posted January 12, 2011 at 5:04 pm
[gallery columns="2"]

Yay, FedEx brought me my Robin statues!  I heard through the grapevine (Twitter, that is) that Robin required some assembly.  This is sometimes required for Patch Together statues, depending on their shape, but my designs had mostly avoided it thus far.  We have a Monica statue from Wapsi Square that had to have its head glued on.  And Amber needed her corn popper put together and fit through her fists.  But no gluing yet!  Certainly not this much.

Anyway, fun story.  Because my life is a Wile E Coyote cartoon, I took one of her hands and her torso put two drops of glue on her wrist, and held the ends together for about five minutes.  After that five minutes I checked to see if the glue had held.  The parts came right apart, but my fingers, of course, were glued together.  Grar.

There's a handful still available!  Get her while she lasts.